Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Deep Roots and New Beginnings

Legend has it that my family has been in Pennsylvania a very long time. In fact, my 7th Great-Grand Uncle was admitted to the Bar here in 1750, when he started his own law practice. 263 years later, I too am starting a new law firm in Lancaster County, the Law Office of Jacob R. Lauser. While I doubt I will ever sign a Declaration of Independence like George Ross did, I am looking forward to helping clients across Central Pennsylvania with their Family Law, Estate Planning, and Property matters and to continuing the legacy of community service and leadership my family established here so long ago.

If you need help with your Divorce Defense & Family Law matter, Estate Planning issues, or Real Property questions, I would be glad to help you find answers and resolve your legal problems quickly and efficiently.

I will also be posting answers to some of the most common legal questions I encounter in my practice to explain the process and law for my readers.

Thank you for your support and encouragement.

- Jacob R. Lauser

The Law Office of Jacob R. Lauser
Innovative Solutions for Your Legal Needs

Jacob R. Lauser, Esq.
Atty. (PA, DC, NE, MN)
53 N. Duke Street, Suite 304
Lancaster, PA 17602-2842
T: (717) 393-3464, F: (717) 393-3162
lancastercountylaw@gmail.com
www.lancastercountylaw.com

Disclaimer: This post is meant for informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice within the bounds of a professional relationship, and does not create an attorney-client relationship. It is always best to seek counsel with a competent attorney licensed in your state, experienced in your area of issue, and fully informed about the facts of your case.

No comments:

Post a Comment